About the role.
CSA Environmental is looking for Senior/Principal Landscape Architects who have an interest in either landscape planning or design. You will have the opportunity to work in a rapidly expanding multidisciplinary practice, with over 56 people located across several regional offices, working on projects ranging from solar farms, to the assessment of rewilding proposals in the Scottish Highlands, to designing new gardens villages and complex roof garden schemes. You will work alongside our team of Ecologists, Urban Designers and Heritage Consultants to create high quality, environmentally led schemes. For more project details check-out our website; www.csaenvironmental.co.uk
The applicants will ideally have some experience of landscape and visual assessment work, and the desire to help create attractive and sustainable new developments. You should ideally hold Chartered status (CMLI) with the Landscape Institute but if you don’t we will help you get there and can mentor you through the process.
The position will be based in either our new Cambridge office (located a short walk from both the station and the city centre), or our head office in Ashwell, Hertfordshire. There are also opportunities within our Brighton, Worcestershire and Winchester offices for suitable candidates. We offer an attractive package of benefits including:
- Flexible working around core hours;
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus;
- Company pension contribution which increases with length of service;
- Mobile phone allowance;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Paid LI subscription fees;
- Commitment to employee wellbeing, including access to an extensive Employee Assistance Programme and in-house mental health first-aiders;
- Paid overtime; and
- Annual staff trips and regular funded team social events.
If you are interested in joining us you should apply by sending the following:
- A covering letter briefly outlining the position you to wish to apply for and why your particular skills are right for us;
- CV outlining qualifications and professional work experience; and
- Examples of your graphic and written work.