About the role.
We are looking for passionate and conscientious Senior / Principal Landscape Architects who have a particular interest in landscape planning to join our growing team in Sheffield. You will have the opportunity to work in a rapidly expanding multidisciplinary practice, with over 56 people located across several regional offices, working on projects ranging from solar farms, to the assessment of rewilding proposals in the Scottish Highlands, to designing new gardens villages.
You will work alongside our team of Ecologists, Urban Designers and Heritage Consultants to facilitate beautiful placemaking that benefits communities and supports nature recovery. CSA is a carbon-neutral company, committed to offsetting our carbon footprint. For more project details check-out our website; www.csaenvironmental.co.uk
The applicants will need to have a good knowledge of landscape and visual assessment work, preferably with some experience of EIA development, and the desire to help create attractive and sustainable new developments. You should:
· Have excellent written English and verbal communication skills;
· Be highly organised, working within our team of experienced landscape architects;
· Be able to manage a varied workload, taking the lead on projects;
· Hard-working and willing to take on new challenges;
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and AutoCAD;
· Ideally hold Chartered status (CMLI) with the Landscape Institute (but if you don’t we will help you get there); and
· Hold a full, clean UK driving license.
WHAT WE OFFER
The position will be based in our new Sheffield office at Wizu Workspace (located a short walk from both the station and the city centre). There are also opportunities within our Hertfordshire, Brighton, Hampshire, Cambridge and Worcestershire offices for suitable candidates. A healthy work-life balance is very important to us and we seek to provide a supportive, friendly and attractive place to work. In addition, we offer an exciting benefits package, including:
· Flexible working around core hours;
· Competitive salary relative to your level of experience;
· Annual profit-related and performance-based bonus scheme;
· Commitment to continued professional development, including a generous training allowance for external training courses targeted at your areas of interest and development;
· Mobile phone allowance;
· Company pension contribution, which increases with length of service;
· Paid overtime;
· Employee Assistance Programme and a team of Mental Health First Aiders and Responders;
· Paid Landscape Institute subscription fees; and
· Annual staff trip/weekend and funded team social events.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in joining us then please send a CV, covering letter and portfolio of design and written work to Chris Armstrong and Ben Spurden by email (in PDF format); firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
If you like to know more about us then feel free to call Chris or Ben on 01462 743647 or visit our website.